Greg

Default Interesting story...

History will note that the decline of the USA and everything good it
stood for began with the Dubya mis-administration.

There are plenty of people who will say that decline started when we botched up
the Vietnam misadventure, either by losing, or starting it in the first place.
This is deja vu all over again. That was really just a continuation of the
Korea misadventure that we are still mired in. MacArthur said we should have
nuked them. He may have been right
I suppose we are really only good at beating Europeans in conventional war, as
are they.
We have had our ass handed to us everywhere else. Win all the battles and lose
the war.

..
NOYB

"Greg" wrote in message
History will note that the decline of the USA and everything good it
stood for began with the Dubya mis-administration.

There are plenty of people who will say that decline started when we
botched up
the Vietnam misadventure, either by losing, or starting it in the first
place.
This is deja vu all over again. That was really just a continuation of the
Korea misadventure that we are still mired in. MacArthur said we should
have
nuked them. He may have been right
I suppose we are really only good at beating Europeans in conventional
war, as
are they.
We have had our ass handed to us everywhere else. Win all the battles and
lose
the war.

Did you sleep through the first Gulf War? Or were you just stoned?