Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tinkerntom

Default Hey Wilko, and all concerned

Greetings to all, I am still interested in getting to know you all
better, and with the discussion about new paddlers, and maintaining the
paddling club participation, I am still interested in updating the bio
list. Since it seems that having a sense of belonging and being
connected, to a carrying group is important.

Wilko, I wanted to copy the links you introduced in a previous thread,
over to the "Who am I, Where did I come from?" thread, since they got
lost in the first very long thread. The links regard the RBP, and I am
not sure whether that info is common knowledge. So if you don't mind, I
will copy them.

If there is other info sites out there, let me know also, or if you
want to post them that would be great.

Also appreciated the great reading on usenet posting policy, very
inspiring!!! For and ENTP, difficult reading, but I am trying to take
heed. :-) TnT