etamp

Default What's New on the Web : 2004-12-10

What's New on the Web : Today
http://www.etamp.net/
Etamp(etamp.net) provides latest news of web sites around the globe. You can inform free of
charge what is happening in your web site. To submit your releases, you must first become a
member. It's free, fast and easy.
======

[ Win a great prize every day from now until Christmas Eve ]
Win a great prize every day from now until Christmas Eve Every day from December 9 to
Christmas Eve (except weekends), we will have a brand new priˇ¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=che...ws&number=1068

[ 'Tis the Season to Find Exoplanets ]
This holiday season, advanced amateur astronomers can present the astronomical
community with an extraordinary gift: the detection of a new transitingˇ¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=che...ws&number=1067

[ New Zealand Immigration Programme ? Skilled Migrant Fortnightly Selection ]
A selection of Expressions of Interest under the Skilled Migrant Category took
place on 8 December 2004. The selection point was 100 meaning Expressˇ¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=che...ws&number=1066

[ Number One in China: Red Flag Offers Opera to Chinese Users ]
Beijing, China and Oslo, Norway - Nov. 24, 2004 Red Flag Software, the leading
supplier of Linux operating systems and applications in China, and Oˇ¦
http://www.etamp.net/beta/?etamp=che...ws&number=1065

Jessamy

This group does not appreciate this kind of message as we see it as SPAM so
please take this type of message elsewhere!

If you wish to join in the talk about quilts, chocolate or other such things
please feel free to do so

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

snip

Gould 0738

This group does not appreciate this kind of message as we see it as SPAM so
please take this type of message elsewhere!

If you wish to join in the talk about quilts, chocolate or other such things
please feel free to do so

OK. 'Fess up. Which of the rough, tough, rec.boats sea dogs has been cross
posting to the "quilting and chocolate" newsgroup? :-)
Don White

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

OK. 'Fess up. Which of the rough, tough, rec.boats sea dogs has been cross
posting to the "quilting and chocolate" newsgroup? :-)

My guess would be JimH. He gave up boating for a girlyman hobby.

Gould 0738

OK. 'Fess up. Which of the rough, tough, rec.boats sea dogs has been cross
posting to the "quilting and chocolate" newsgroup? :-)

My guess would be JimH. He gave up boating for a girlyman hobby.

Hertvik mostly plays reach-around with Herring, Fritz, and the rest of
the mindless rightwing boys.

Hey guys, lighten up. It was supposed to be a joke, not an announcement of
target practice.
Don White

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

Hey guys, lighten up. It was supposed to be a joke, not an announcement of
target practice.

Right you are Chuck.
Ok JimH...I'll take back the guessing part............