BoatBanter.com

-   -   Leave it to the Americans... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/25970-leave-americans.html)

NOYB December 8th 04 08:18 PM

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1102531197.62e052f25a8577ab210b6577e4a33756@t eranews...
NOYB wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I know some neighborhoods right here in the USA where his kind of talk
would get him a punch in the nose, or worse. He's the very kind of
mindless, warmongering asshole that gets us in so much trouble around
the world.

The scary part is that he's a health professional. You might expect his
babblings from the boys down at the Road House or the nearest biker
bar....but from someone in his position...??

grin I don't even need to use my best lures to catch the
unsophisticated bait on this newsgroup.

Yeah, right...you make some outrageous statement, get nailed on it, and
then claim you were only trolling.

You really think that I want to either assimilate or annihilate the rest of
the World? No! I'm content limiting that policy to liberals within the
confines of this country.

NOYB December 8th 04 08:24 PM

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:40:23 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

That's the only part about visiting Europe, Asia, and/or the Middle East
that I would enjoy. Maybe once we take over the World, and either
assimilate or annihilate any of the dissenters, only then I will visit
Europe, Asia, or the Middle East.

And they will be assimilated - resistance is futile.

Later,

Tom

There is no chance we're going to "assimilate" the Moslem world. Our sun
already is setting.

And that's where the "annihilate" part comes in.

P.Fritz December 8th 04 08:31 PM

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:40:23 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

~~ snippage ~~

That's the only part about visiting Europe, Asia, and/or the Middle East
that I would enjoy. Maybe once we take over the World, and either
assimilate or annihilate any of the dissenters, only then I will visit
Europe, Asia, or the Middle East.

And they will be assimilated - resistance is futile.

Later,

Tom

There is no chance we're going to "assimilate" the Moslem world. Our sun
already is setting.

And that's where the "annihilate" part comes in.

They are assimilating, despite harry's foolish and dead wrong assertions.
(it must suck to be so wrong so often) There is far more 'western' culture
in the mideast and being patronized by the locals than you will ever find
the opposite in the U.S.

Paul Schilter December 8th 04 09:23 PM

Harry,
Come on Harry, become a "top poster", be a rebel. :-)
Paul

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1102528223.cec9281c8dee5355f282d73cb18e8014@t eranews...

Long part snipped

You would have enjoyed living in Germany during the time of the Third
Reich, because what you espouse here is precisely what many Nazis dreamed
of doing...

NOYB December 8th 04 09:26 PM

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast dot net wrote in message
NOYB,
I thought the President said the war was over.
Paul

He did?

NOYB December 8th 04 09:27 PM

NOYB wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Yeah, I do. You've said it often enough.

I've also said quite often that you're probably a decent guy in real life.
However, just because I said it on a newsgroup, doesn't mean it's true

NOYB December 8th 04 09:29 PM

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast dot net wrote in message
NOYB,
But do you require a Disney World and a McDonalds as well? :-)
Paul

I'm not particularly fond of Disney, but my kids sure love it. They like
McDonald's too...and I like how McDonald's stock has performed for my
portfolio over the last year and a half.

NOYB December 8th 04 09:30 PM

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
We're always interfering there, and those countries are not aggressors
towards us.

Which means that our interference is working.

NOYB December 8th 04 10:11 PM

NOYB wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Are you claiming you don't say what you mean and don't mean what you say?

Not on the internet. I use it as my own great experiment in human
psychology...or as you say "for ****s and giggles".

NOYB December 8th 04 10:14 PM

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

We're always interfering there, and those countries are not aggressors
towards us.

Which means that our interference is working.

No, it doesn't. All that is happening is that more and more of the world
has lost respect for us and, in many cases, will only smile the next time
we're hit by terrorists.

You mean they'll "find it fun watching our country implode"? Perhaps you
can join them for a post-collapse party.