Manu

Default Free website of used material nautical

Borneria News is a direct, easy and free system. It is designed for
the market of nautic material. Anybody can offer anything and it isnīt
necessary to stop its use. This allows to invigorate the market and to
renew it more easily.

We hope you will like it.

http://www.nauticalobjects.com/index2.php?ididioma=2#

basskisser

"Charley" wrote in message .com...
I don't like websites that force me to install software and prevent me from
getting back out of them. This is one such website.

--
Charley

Then don't go there.