Gary and Karen Boyles

Default Baja Fishing House w/dock 28K

http://home.earthlink.net/~endofcherrylane/

NOYB

Skipper?

"Gary and Karen Boyles" wrote in message
nk.net...
http://home.earthlink.net/~endofcherrylane/

Don White

"NOYB" wrote in message
Skipper?

Wasn't there a problem somewhere down that way?
I remember Skipper crying about the Mexican authorities evicting people.

Wayne.B

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:47:44 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Wasn't there a problem somewhere down that way?
I remember Skipper crying about the Mexican authorities evicting people.

Oh yes, big problem. A number of long time residents were evicted
because they did not actually own the land their houses were on. I
believe that non-Mexican citizens are not allowed to own land, only
buildings.

DESIGNING PORTAL CREATION DATABASE SHOPPING CART ANIMAT Ad-Aero General 0 May 19th 04 02:10 AM
( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM
( OT ) Bush's 9/11 coverup? Jim General 5 March 7th 04 01:36 PM