Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marc

Default Need help identifying Force Model 92F9A 9.9hp Outboard Motor

I recently purchased a Force Force Model 92F9A 9.9hp Outboard Motor.

The Identification plate reads:
US Marine Power, Hartford, Wi

Model Number: 92F9A

Serial Number: 1097
After searching the web, here is what I have ascertained thus far about
this motor:

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM INCORRECT ABOUT ANY OF
THIS INFO)

1989 Force 9.9hp outboard motor revision "A",

Manufactured by US Marine Industrial, owned by Brunswick (Brunswick also
owned Mercury Marine)

I'm guessing that this is the breakdown of the model code:

9 = 9.9hp
2 = 2-cylinders
F = Force
A = Revision "A"

How far off am I?

And if someone can provide a url, it would be nice.

Can somebody please help me out here with some info?

And if someone can provide a url, it would be nice.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Mark

Riding the Tide Scott Vernon ASA 171 October 24th 04 05:29 AM
more power to electric outboard motor Tero Electronics 3 June 9th 04 09:05 AM
electric outboard motor Tero UK Power Boats 1 June 8th 04 11:30 PM
Mounting pad for a large outboard motor - what material should it be made from? Torre Boat Building 2 November 14th 03 11:35 AM
Synthetic oil in a outboard engine ? JG General 6 August 20th 03 04:27 PM