thunder

Default For You W Supporters

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:53:21 -0500, JohnH wrote:

My point had to do with the slant of the major media, where no mention of
these circumstances is made.

Didn't see on the television, but my local newspaper carried those same
facts.

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index....7437469690.xml
JohnH

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:14:52 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:53:21 -0500, JohnH wrote:

My point had to do with the slant of the major media, where no mention of
these circumstances is made.

Didn't see on the television, but my local newspaper carried those same
facts.

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index....7437469690.xml

So did USA Today. See if you hear anything like that on NBC, CBS, ABC,
or MSNBC.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Gould 0738

In modern conflict, both sides make excellent use of any action taken by the
other that will feed the propaganda machine.

True. But it seems MSNBC, which is airing the video about four times
an hour, is feeding the Zarqawi propaganda machine.

John H

Forget MSNBC- you need to be more concerned about Al Jazeera. This clip is
being shown about as often as the WTC footage was on 9-12-2001

If no Western media carried the film clip at all, Al Jazeera would still run it
day and night.