JimH

Default Making a list.......

.....and checking it twice.

So what is on your nautical wish list for Christmas this year?

Since we got out of boating last year (after 25 years of it) we no longer
buy things for the boat or boating related. I am therefore curious to find
out if there are any new and improved nautical gadgets and gizmo's out there
that you are hoping for.

BTW: No need to respond Eisboch....we already know you broke the bank on
your wife's gift this year. LOL!

(We all know Eisboch has already broke the bank on his wife.

JohnH

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:02:51 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

....and checking it twice.

So what is on your nautical wish list for Christmas this year?

Since we got out of boating last year (after 25 years of it) we no longer
buy things for the boat or boating related. I am therefore curious to find
out if there are any new and improved nautical gadgets and gizmo's out there
that you are hoping for.

BTW: No need to respond Eisboch....we already know you broke the bank on
your wife's gift this year. LOL!

(We all know Eisboch has already broke the bank on his wife.

A radio controlled lobster boat. About 36" long. With chain saw
engines for propulsion (two of 'em).

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Eisboch

JohnH wrote:

BTW: No need to respond Eisboch....we already know you broke the bank on
your wife's gift this year. LOL!

Wait a minute! Are you suggesting that she expects ME to pay for HER boat?

I am heading back to the cave to ponder this one ....

Eisboch
JimH

"Eisboch" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:

BTW: No need to respond Eisboch....we already know you broke the bank on
your wife's gift this year. LOL!

Wait a minute! Are you suggesting that she expects ME to pay for HER
boat?

I am heading back to the cave to ponder this one ....

Eisboch

I thought that was a given. LOL!

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:30:08 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

JohnH wrote:

BTW: No need to respond Eisboch....we already know you broke the bank on
your wife's gift this year. LOL!

Wait a minute! Are you suggesting that she expects ME to pay for HER boat?

I am heading back to the cave to ponder this one ....

You've been married longer than I have - you mean you still haven't
figured that one out yet?

Even if you don't pay directly, there are indirect payment methods
which will cost you WAY more money, self-esteem and eventually,
sanity. :)

Later,

Tom

Eisboch

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

You've been married longer than I have - you mean you still haven't
figured that one out yet?

Even if you don't pay directly, there are indirect payment methods
which will cost you WAY more money, self-esteem and eventually,
sanity. :)

Later,

Tom

I am not familiar with the term "sanity".

Eisboch
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:41:26 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

You've been married longer than I have - you mean you still haven't
figured that one out yet?

Even if you don't pay directly, there are indirect payment methods
which will cost you WAY more money, self-esteem and eventually,
sanity. :)

I am not familiar with the term "sanity".

Another one bites the dust.

Later,

Tom
K. Smith

JohnH wrote:

BTW: No need to respond Eisboch....we already know you broke the bank on
your wife's gift this year. LOL!

Wait a minute! Are you suggesting that she expects ME to pay for HER boat?

I am heading back to the cave to ponder this one ....

You've been married longer than I have - you mean you still haven't
figured that one out yet?

Even if you don't pay directly, there are indirect payment methods
which will cost you WAY more money, self-esteem and eventually,
sanity. :)

Later,

Tom

Ouch!!!!! gently Tom these are modern times ya know:-)

Maybe Mrs E is just buying a boat??? or hey maybe Richard is paying for
half of the GB??? just as Mrs E paid for half of the Navigator when they
sold the business a few years ago??????

All meant in good fun, please don't over react:-)

Eisboch

JohnH wrote:

[...]

Funny. I don't seem to remember voluntarily paying for half of two
horses. Or even for one whole horse. But, I suppose the mind plays funny
tricks ...

Eisboch
Short Wave Sportfishing

JohnH wrote:

BTW: No need to respond Eisboch....we already know you broke the bank on
your wife's gift this year. LOL!

Wait a minute! Are you suggesting that she expects ME to pay for HER boat?

I am heading back to the cave to ponder this one ....

You've been married longer than I have - you mean you still haven't
figured that one out yet?

Even if you don't pay directly, there are indirect payment methods
which will cost you WAY more money, self-esteem and eventually,
sanity. :)

Ouch!!!!! gently Tom these are modern times ya know:-)

Kaern my dear - there are some things that transcend time. This is
one of them. :)

Maybe Mrs E is just buying a boat??? or hey maybe Richard is paying for
half of the GB??? just as Mrs E paid for half of the Navigator when they
sold the business a few years ago??????

Actually, Mrs. E is doing something that my wife has actually
considered, but she suffers from motion sickness and has a weird
peripheral vision deal that limits her participation in boating.

She claims that a bigger boat would solve that problem. Her version
of a larger boat is basically a floating ranch house.

We'll see - she has a two years to go. :)

All meant in good fun, please don't over react:-)

Understood.

Live long and prosper,

Tom

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
MAKING LOTS OF MONEY JG ASA 0 February 19th 04 02:12 AM
HELP! Need suggestions on making mast & sails sandy Boat Building 10 February 8th 04 04:24 PM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM