Eisboch

Default A favor is a favor

Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

There's a few pics of the Navigator on it.

I am a little confused about how you make access to it public vs private.

Thanks,

Eisboch .... Oh yeah, the Tiny URL is: http://tinyurl.com/3oaan
Gould 0738

Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

Could be. What is it exactly that the gal with the great big (and exposed)
portions of her anatomy wants to get all over her face?

Just joking......Nice looking boat.
Eisboch

Gould 0738 wrote:
Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

Could be. What is it exactly that the gal with the great big (and exposed)
portions of her anatomy wants to get all over her face?

Just joking......Nice looking boat.

Thanks. I was not sure it worked without having to enter a password.
Let's not tell anyone about the female, ok? :-)

Eisboch
Paul Schilter

Eisboch,
Worked fine for me. Hey aren't you kind of down sizing, or just slowing
down? Navigator / Grand Banks, decisions, decisions. Both look great. Either
way I hope it works out well for the both of you.
Paul

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

There's a few pics of the Navigator on it.

I am a little confused about how you make access to it public vs private.

Thanks,

Eisboch .... Oh yeah, the Tiny URL is: http://tinyurl.com/3oaan

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:02:18 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

There's a few pics of the Navigator on it.

I am a little confused about how you make access to it public vs private.

Thanks,

Eisboch .... Oh yeah, the Tiny URL is: http://tinyurl.com/3oaan

Works great. I like that underway shot.

That must be a nice riding boat.

Later,

Tom

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:05 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Gould 0738 wrote:
Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

Could be. What is it exactly that the gal with the great big (and exposed)
portions of her anatomy wants to get all over her face?

Just joking......Nice looking boat.

Thanks. I was not sure it worked without having to enter a password.
Let's not tell anyone about the female, ok? :-)

Your secret is safe with....well, almost everybody on the Internet.

Later,

Tom
JohnH

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:02:18 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

There's a few pics of the Navigator on it.

I am a little confused about how you make access to it public vs private.

Thanks,

Eisboch .... Oh yeah, the Tiny URL is: http://tinyurl.com/3oaan

It did, and the pics are great. Beautiful boat!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
JimH

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

There's a few pics of the Navigator on it.

I am a little confused about how you make access to it public vs private.

Thanks,

Eisboch .... Oh yeah, the Tiny URL is: http://tinyurl.com/3oaan

She's a beauty. Thanks for sharing.

K. Smith

Eisboch wrote:
Can someone try this tiny URL and see if it takes you to a newly created
Yahoo photo album page I set up.

There's a few pics of the Navigator on it.

I am a little confused about how you make access to it public vs private.

Thanks,

Eisboch .... Oh yeah, the Tiny URL is: http://tinyurl.com/3oaan

Yep a lovely boat it's powered with big Volvos as I recall. I guess
you're getting ready to go south for the winter?? I'm jealous:-)