Donny

Default Trojan Sea Raider update from Donny.

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Eisboch

Donny wrote:
Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Beautiful job! Congratulations.

I gotta go back and look some more ....

Eisboch
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:47:41 -0500, Donny
wrote:

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Dude!!!! Nice job.

Congratulations.

Later,

Tom
Don White

That's a beauty. Love the classic looks.

JimH

"Donny" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Well done. Beautiful boat.

Donny

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:54:33 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:

Donny wrote:
Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Beautiful job! Congratulations.

I gotta go back and look some more ....

Eisboch

Thanks, it's been a ton-o-fun. My guys learned all kinds of useful job
skills. Working with hand tools and simple power tools really teaches
them basics.

Please do look more, and email any questions or suggestions, I'm open.

Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Donny

wrote:

Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Dude!!!! Nice job.

Congratulations.

Later,

Tom

Thanks, Tom. It's still not even close to being done, but we're
enjoying just the same.

Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Donny

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:02:33 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

That's a beauty. Love the classic looks.

Thanks, Don. That's what originally attracted us to this general year
and model.

Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Donny

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:59:16 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Donny wrote:
Hi Folks,

Well, we did it! All of the new Honey teak is applied, and I gotta
say, it looks like furniture! Almost too pretty to walk on, *almost*.

Here's a link to her website showing the new album. We spent a lot of
time restoring this old lake classic. My four boys were veritable
troopers about keeping their collective noses to the grindstone. Ah,
the vigor of youth, huh?

Take a look, and email me with any questions, OK?

Hopefully, smokefully yours.
Donny

www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts

Lovely job, really. Enjoy the boat.