John H

Default OT for Conservatives who think war is grand

On 27 Dec 2003 07:38:11 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 24 Dec 2003 08:25:50 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

Although this has a happy ending, as you can see, war is not just the
capturing of someone who may or may not have been a threat to us. We
have, because of our war mongering, put this little boy through
nothing short of pure hell. If this story doesn't sadden you, then you
are no better than Saddam himself:

Snipped

Bass, where did any Conservative say that war is grand? Did someone
honestly say that, or was that comment simply to attract attention?
You could attract attention with a current story just as easily. My
son-in-law lost one of his best friends on Christmas eve in Baghdad.
Do you think that makes me feel 'war is grand'?

Hope you had a good Christmas. I hope your search for the worst you
could find didn't affect your day.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

That's quite easy to to answer. You conservatives don't mind starting
a war, with no real premise, right? Well, I guess except for the
cardboard drones!! You think Bush is correct for the pre-emptive
strike of a poor nation that we had no reason to be in, right? You
righties are talking about which country we need to go blow the hell
out of next, right? It would seem to me that if you thought war was
bad, then you'd not want is in one....or more, especially when there
has been no real evidence that we needed to go there.

Again, could you please show me where a conservative said that war was
grand?

No, none of your statements above is 'right'.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

John H wrote in message . ..
On 27 Dec 2003 07:38:11 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 24 Dec 2003 08:25:50 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

None of my statements are right?? Let's see, then, so you DON'T
support Bush's war with Iraq? You conservatives AREN'T talking about
which country to to go blow up next? I could cut and paste this one
all day from just this newsgroup!
Now again, if you bunch of conservatives admit that we shouldn't be in
this war, then I will take back the statement that I think
conservatives think war is grand.
Joe

You get dumber by the day, Mr. Kevin Noble.