BoatBanter.com

-   -   What color is your boat? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/25048-what-color-your-boat.html)

Matt Lang November 11th 04 01:30 AM

What color is your boat?

Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

Matt

Jim November 11th 04 01:32 AM

White with a blue stripe and bottom coat.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/J/i/JimDLantz/Boat.htm

Short Wave Sportfishing November 11th 04 01:39 AM

On 10 Nov 2004 17:30:12 -0800, (Matt Lang) wrote:

Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

The Ranger is white with blue/gold accents and blue bottom paint. The
Contender is white with black accents and black bottom paint. The
Princecraft is blue. The canoe is green. The Starcraft is aluminum
gray.

Of the four, I like the Ranger color scheme much better than the
others.

Later,

Tom

Don White November 11th 04 03:18 AM

"Matt Lang" wrote in message
om...
Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

Matt

Sailboat...white hull & deck

Calif Bill November 11th 04 03:23 AM

On 10 Nov 2004 17:30:12 -0800, (Matt Lang) wrote:

Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

The Ranger is white with blue/gold accents and blue bottom paint. The
Contender is white with black accents and black bottom paint. The
Princecraft is blue. The canoe is green. The Starcraft is aluminum
gray.

Of the four, I like the Ranger color scheme much better than the
others.

Later,

Tom

The Jetcraft is Maroon, the canoe is green, the Valco is aluminum, the kayak
is sorta green, the float tube is orange and green.

trainfan1 November 11th 04 04:38 AM

Matt Lang wrote:

Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

Matt

Sunfish - White Hull - Blue Deck
Force Five - Lt. Blue Hull - Off White Deck
Grumman Canoe - Aluminum
Mistral & Bic sailboards - White RIM moldings
Alumacraft 14.5 OB - Aluminum
Glastron V-163 Bayflite - All White - Lt. Blue/Dk. Blue bootstripes
Correct Craft - All White - Ford Grabber Blue Striping & Lettering

Rob

Gary Warner November 11th 04 04:42 AM

"Matt Lang" wrote in message
om...
Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

Matt

Geez Matt, take it EASY - this group has been mostly about boats
the past few days and far-and-away better than before the election.

My boat has an off-white top deck (to reduce sun glare) a dark blue
stripe at the top, then white, and is deep-red from the water-line
down. The scheme gives off just a hint of a "red-white-and-blue"
patriotic feeling but it's subtle - not "in your face."

Matt Lang November 11th 04 07:52 AM

(Matt Lang) wrote in message . com...
Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

Matt

The Jetboat is white with gold:

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/7674/13761...adaa0efc96.jpg

The inflatable is red with black

Matt

Matt Lang November 11th 04 07:53 AM

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
On 10 Nov 2004 17:30:12 -0800, (Matt Lang) wrote:

Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

The Ranger is white with blue/gold accents and blue bottom paint. The
Contender is white with black accents and black bottom paint. The
Princecraft is blue. The canoe is green. The Starcraft is aluminum
gray.

Of the four, I like the Ranger color scheme much better than the
others.

Later,

Tom

Looks like you got yourself a little fleet assembled ! ;)

Matt

Peter HK November 11th 04 08:52 AM

"Matt Lang"

Short Wave Sportfishing ...

Please xcuse this stupid question, I just felt compelled to post a
BOAT post in this group ...

The Ranger is white with blue/gold accents and blue bottom paint. The
Contender is white with black accents and black bottom paint. The
Princecraft is blue. The canoe is green. The Starcraft is aluminum
gray.

Of the four, I like the Ranger color scheme much better than the
others.

Later,

Tom

Looks like you got yourself a little fleet assembled ! ;)

Matt

The just sold cruising catamaran was gold topsides/cream deck, the Bolger
folding schooner is dark green/cream deck, the sailing dinghy is white with
blue deck, the canoe is gold with white deck and the inflatables are
grey/blue/red. The fibreglass fishing boat is also gold with white deck. I
don't particularly like gold/yellow boats so I wonder how I have/ had so
many.

PeterHK