Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
moyo

Default struck by maniac last night, what to do

Last night while fishing under Russell bridge a nutcase came roaring
thru a clearly marked "no wake " zone. When several other boaters
yelled at him to "slow down" he gunned his engines and created larger
wakes. Then he started doing larger circles yelling "You want wake,
how much wake and so forth" It was dark so we could not see the boat
numbers but after he left things quieted down. About 1/2 hour later I
noticed a boat coming right at us I first thought it was DNR but this
boat was too big and then it struck my boat. It was the same nutcase
from earlier and this time was ranting "you don't tell me no wake" I
warned him off many times and cited the 2 kids in our boat but to no
avail. He struck my boat 3 more times doing about 2000 total damage
before motoring away. When DNR arrived after we called 911 they took a
report and got the boat registraion numbers that I were able to see
when the guy was ranting at us.

OK, I have this guy's registration #. How can I find who the owner of
the boat is...?

Moyo