John Gaquin

Default 1,127 US Troops Die So Far for Bush

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

1,127 US Troops Die So Far for Bush

Dead for Bush...what an awful waste of young lives.

No, Harry -- they died for *you*. Preserving your right to say what you
damn well please. Don't ever forget it.

Ryan

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's a frippin' stupid war, and it has almost nothing to do with
protecting our shores against terrorists.

So you are saying, without ANY doubt, that none of the insurgants from other
countires would have: 1: Shot up some folks in the U.S. and /or 2: Bombed a
place in the U.S. had they the money and means to get into our country?
None of these radical muslims we have killed would have done this....even if
they were able to get into our country. Can you promise us that?

John S

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:50:41 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

1,127 US Troops Die So Far for Bush

Dead for Bush...what an awful waste of young lives.

No, Harry -- they died for *you*. Preserving your right to say what you
damn well please. Don't ever forget it.

Very eloquently said. My compliments.

Regards
John S

Kerry shot his goose in Ohio and had it cooked there too!
John Gaquin

"John S" wrote in message

Very eloquently said. My compliments.

Thank you.

Apparently Harry thought so, too. A three paragraph response was posted to
a message which, by previous claims, was dispatched unseen and unread to his
"bozo bin". Will we ever find the truth? Enquiring minds ........

Jonathan Smith

Don't you love it, Harry talks about his bozo bin, responds to those he
claims in his bozo bin, then reviews his bozo bin so he can see who is
posting and who isn't and then publishes the results of his bozo bin so
everyone can see it. He spends twice as much time keeping up with those in
his bozo bin then most people who do not have a bozo bin. He is just too
easy.

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"John S" wrote in message

Very eloquently said. My compliments.

Thank you.

Apparently Harry thought so, too. A three paragraph response was posted
a message which, by previous claims, was dispatched unseen and unread to
his
"bozo bin". Will we ever find the truth? Enquiring minds ........

Rob

"Ryan" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's a frippin' stupid war, and it has almost nothing to do with
protecting our shores against terrorists.

So you are saying, without ANY doubt, that none of the insurgants from
other
countires would have: 1: Shot up some folks in the U.S. and /or 2: Bombed
place in the U.S. had they the money and means to get into our country?
None of these radical muslims we have killed would have done this....even
if
they were able to get into our country. Can you promise us that?

Can you promise me that the funny looking guy down the street won't burn
down my house, rape my daughter and kill my family. Maybe I should go out
and shoot him.

Have you ever asked why they are so radical? have you ever read history and
seen how tey were treated my our so called advanced westerb civilization? I
on't condone what they are doing but perhaps if we understand the back
ground we can put and end to it. Or, we could jusat blow them all back to
the dark ages. But then you would have no oil.

Harry:
Keep up the figh, or if you want move up to the great white morth were we
don't feel the need to pack a small arsenal to be safe.

Cheers:

Rob

bb

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 19:02:07 GMT, "Jonathan Smith"
wrote:

He spends twice as much time keeping up with those in
his bozo bin then most people who do not have a bozo bin.

Whatever it is he does, it works. Harry's always got a flock of you
fools jumping on every post.

bb
Charles

wrote:

He spends twice as much time keeping up with those in
his bozo bin then most people who do not have a bozo bin.

Whatever it is he does, it works. Harry's always got a flock of you
fools jumping on every post.

bb

Here, I'll jump on your post so you can feel important too, like your hero.

-- Charlie

Don White

"NOYB" wrote in message

You still don't get it. We really don't care what the rest of the World
says. And we won't care whether they approve of our nuclear response
against the countries that continue to promote terrorism against Israel

and
the West.

You are quite the paradox. Being a member of the health profession, you
must have taken some kind of oath to help those in need. On the other hand,
you are the first one to 'nuke' an entire civilization...whether they need
it or not.
Doctor...heal thyself!