John Gaquin

Default The Dumpster is shut down...for the moment.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Just installed a newer version of Thunderbird and am updating my bozo
filters to get rid of the oldie moldies and add some new grit. Might not
have time to do it until later tonight.

I'll mail you a quarter. Call someone who cares.

Jon Smithe

Harry,
You sound like you have a real obsession problem. It's nice to see we have
you so upset.

--
Today George W. Bush made a very compelling and thoughtful argument
for why he should not be reelected. In his own words, he told the

basskisser

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" piedtypecase@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message

Just installed a newer version of Thunderbird and am updating my bozo
filters to get rid of the oldie moldies and add some new grit. Might not
have time to do it until later tonight.

I'll mail you a quarter. Call someone who cares.

Jeez, you, too are turning into a bitter old fart, just like most of
the other right wingers here....
John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

Jeez, you, too are turning into a bitter old fart, just like most of
the other right wingers here....

If you give two ****es about the operational status of Harry's killfile,
more power to you. Personally, I have a long and distinguished list of more
pressing things claiming my time, starting with changing the cat litter and
setting out the trash barrels.

basskisser

"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message

Jeez, you, too are turning into a bitter old fart, just like most of
the other right wingers here....

If you give two ****es about the operational status of Harry's killfile,
more power to you. Personally, I have a long and distinguished list of more
pressing things claiming my time, starting with changing the a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=cat%20litter" onmouseover="window.status='cat litter'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"cat litter/a and
setting out the trash barrels.

Then why did you reply to his post?

buck183

I haven't been on here in a couple weeks or so. I know for a fact I'm a
very important part of that list you mention. Didn't want you to forget
just in case.

It's easy to tell when you get to Harry. You see, he used to reply to my
posts. Since I blow off his crap like the crap it is and call him out he
quit replying to me and put me on "the list". Ahhh....life is good.

Harry, go cry on Michaels Moore's shoulder. Something tells me he gives a
****. As well he should, he tends to babble about worthless crap like
yourself.

Peace,

Buck
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Just installed a newer version of Thunderbird and am updating my bozo
filters to get rid of the oldie moldies and add some new grit. Might not
have time to do it until later tonight.
--
Today George W. Bush made a very compelling and thoughtful argument
for why he should not be reelected. In his own words, he told the
American people that "...a political candidate who jumps to conclusions
without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your
Commander-in-Chief."

Harry Krause

buck183 wrote:
I haven't been on here in a couple weeks or so. I know for a fact I'm a
very important part of that list you mention. Didn't want you to forget
just in case.

It's easy to tell when you get to Harry. You see, he used to reply to my
posts. Since I blow off his crap like the crap it is and call him out he
quit replying to me and put me on "the list". Ahhh....life is good.

Harry, go cry on Michaels Moore's shoulder. Something tells me he gives a
****. As well he should, he tends to babble about worthless crap like
yourself.

Peace,

Buck

Sorry, but you're not on the list. Frankly, you're a yawn and an
infrequent poster...no more trouble than a flea on a neighbor's dog.

--
A passing thought:

Just make up your mind at the very outset that your work is going to
stand for quality... that you are going to stamp a superior quality upon
everything that goes out of your hands, that whatever you do shall bear
the hall-mark of excellence. - Orison S. Marden
buck183

If I am merely a passing thought like you say then answer me this with a
viable answer and prove your point. I've asked it once, I've asked it of
you twenty times.......

Why do you feel like we here on rec.boats want to read this political crap
everyday? Why do you not take it elsewhere where it belongs?

You have yet to answer this question without dodging it aimlessly. Just say
something like, "I do post this stuff on political forums, but they don't
like me there so I bring it here". This will make us somewhat understand.

Give me a "real" answer for once Harry.

Buck
buck183 wrote:
[...]

buck183

Here's another thought on my so called infrequent life on here. I've been
an active poster here for over four years. Food for thought. You just
don't pay attention to those who don't post OT crap everyday like yourself.

Buck
buck183 wrote:
[...]

Harry Krause

buck183 wrote:
Here's another thought on my so called infrequent life on here. I've been
an active poster here for over four years. Food for thought. You just
don't pay attention to those who don't post OT crap everyday like yourself.

Buck

Not true. But I don't pay much attention to you.

--
A passing thought:

.... Can you open your mind without it falling out?