_______m___õ¿~___m_______

Default Advice for G W Bush

Advice for G W Bush

One night, George W. Bush is tossing restlessly in his White House bed.
He awakens to see George Washington standing by him.
Bush asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?"
"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises,
and then fades away.
The next night, Bush is astir again, and sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson
moving through the darkened bedroom. Bush calls out, "Tom, please! What's
the best thing I can do to help the country?"
"Respect the Constitution, as I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from
sight.
The third night sleep is still not in the cards for Bush. He awakens to see
the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed. Bush whispers, "Franklin, What is
the best thing I can do to help the country?"
"Help the less fortunate, just as I did," FDR replies and fades into the
mist.
Bush isn't sleeping well the fourth night when he sees another figure moving
in the shadows. It is the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. Bush pleads, "Abe,
what is the best thing I can do right now to help the country?"
Lincoln replies, "Go see a play."

--
"Peace cannot be kept by force.

Bush Wins! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 1st 04 06:55 PM
( OT ) Creepier than Nixon -- Worse than Watergate Jim General 7 April 2nd 04 08:12 PM