jps

Default O.T. Good/Bad

In article , rgrew176
@aol.com says...

Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that
sound right? The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured
out a way to avoid paying his own.

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

jps

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:12:41 -0700, jps wrote:

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

G.booshie cheerleader must have been selling lots of "wood."
The drool coming out of the corner of his mouth gives the neoclowns a
woody. bwahahaha

John Gaquin

"jps" wrote in message

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

Not misinformation.

From various reports found on Google......

Mr. Bush reported $822,126 in adjusted gross income for last year, on which
he paid $227,490 in federal income taxes....

Sen. Kerry reported $395,000 in taxable income and paid $90,575 in federal
income taxes....
Ms. Heinz Kerry on Friday released a small part of her 2003 income tax
return, unlike her husband, Senator John Kerry, and President Bush and his
wife, Laura, who have made their full tax returns available for public
inspection. The Kerrys file separate tax returns, a common arrangement when
one spouse is wealthy.

The two-page document, posted at johnkerry.com, showed total income of
$5,073,554 last year.... Ms. Heinz Kerry paid a federal tax of
$628,401....,.

JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

Not misinformation.

From various reports found on Google......

Mr. Bush reported $822,126 in adjusted gross income for last year, on
which
he paid $227,490 in federal income taxes....

About 25%, give or take.

Sen. Kerry reported $395,000 in taxable income and paid $90,575 in
federal
income taxes....

About 25%, give or take.

Mrs. Bush is unemployed.
Ms. Heinz Kerry on Friday released a small part of her 2003 income tax
return, unlike her husband, Senator John Kerry, and President Bush and
his
wife, Laura, who have made their full tax returns available for public
inspection. The Kerrys file separate tax returns, a common arrangement
when
one spouse is wealthy.

The two-page document, posted at johnkerry.com, showed total income of
$5,073,554 last year.... Ms. Heinz Kerry paid a federal tax of
$628,401....,.

"Give or take"? My, my but your math skills are lacking

Bush paid 28% not 25%

Kerry paid 23% not 25%

And you left out Theresa for good reason...she paid 12%.

basskisser

"JimH" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" piedtypecase@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

Not misinformation.

From various reports found on Google......

[...]

My, but YOUR math skills are lacking. If you really want to act that
way, perhaps you shouldn't ignore the digits past the decimal point.

Bush paid 28% not 25%

Actually, 27.670941...%

Kerry paid 23% not 25%

Actually, 22.930380...%

For the mathematically challenged, the three dots following the number
denote, and always has denoted, that the digits continue.

Short Wave Sportfishing

John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

Not misinformation.

From various reports found on Google......

[...]

Actually, to the hundredth is correct. Measuring beyond that is a
useless exercise in terms of money.

So to be mathematically correct, Bush is 27.67% and Kerry is 22.93%.

Just a point of order.

Later,

Tom
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

Not misinformation.

From various reports found on Google......

[...]

Right, 28%, not 25%

Kerry paid 23% not 25%

Actually, 22.930380...%

Right again, 23%, not 25%

And you also left out Theresa for good reason...she paid a whole 12%. ;-)

P. Fritz

John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

Not misinformation.

From various reports found on Google......

[...]

;-)

I see asslicker is wasting no time this week in maintaining his lock on
the title of "king of the NG idiots"

basskisser

"P. Fritz" wrote in message ...
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
om...
John Gaquin wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

Talk about misinformation. How much did each of them earn?

Not misinformation.

From various reports found on Google......

[...]

Why do you say that? Do you disagree with my results? Now remember,
Fritz, YOU were the one that started knocking someone elses math
skills, I simply, and correctly pointed out that YOU were also in
error.