Don White

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
My 14' yacht is imprisoned in the garage because it's 29 ****ING DEGREES

AND
SNOWING, and I WANNA KILL SOMETHING BECAUSE I CAN'T FISH! I've had
nightcrawlers in the refrigerator so long, they're big enough to strangle

small child, like a boa.

So yeah...there are some boaters here. Just be careful about their moods
right now.

I just came back in from fiddling with the 18' x 26' canvas tarp I threw
over my weekender sailboat. The ends were sitting on the ground where the
boat was narrower (pointy end). It's about minus 1.5 C, but sunny & windy
here.
The weather has been so damp & windy here, I don't even want to thing about
boating.

Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

Yikes! "Pointy end"?? My eyes hurt Don. I thought you were a boater.

That was for the benefit of the landlubbers in the group. (read..inland on
Great Lakes)
Us seafaring folk know our bow from the stern.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

Yikes! "Pointy end"?? My eyes hurt Don. I thought you were a boater.

That was for the benefit of the landlubbers in the group. (read..inland
on
Great Lakes)
Us seafaring folk know our bow from the stern.

Nice spin Don. But it did not work. LOL!

Doug Kanter

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

Yikes! "Pointy end"?? My eyes hurt Don. I thought you were a boater.

That was for the benefit of the landlubbers in the group. (read..inland
on
Great Lakes)
Us seafaring folk know our bow from the stern.

Nice spin Don. But it did not work. LOL!

Spin has nothing to do with this. It's a word used to describe the way a
woman's vaginal secretions get thick & stringy when she's ovulating.
Everybody knows that.

~^ beancounter ~^

nothin' like a town hall ...... "you get all kinds"..

To **** off the small minded old ladies who almost *never* post anything except
a gossipy bitch about the behavior of others.

Suppose it works?

Next time you run into such a small minded gossipy old fart sack, why don't you
ask, and see?

Florida Keyz

you guys are such spincters! Dang. Do you have any life besides this cyber
bull****?

JAXAshby

not enough fiber for you, hoary?

none that post regularly.

Most of your posts, JAx, are the result of irregularity.

JAXAshby

too much meat and not enough indigestable fiber for your feeble mind, hoary.
sorry, I won't dumb down so you can read the big words.

From: Harry Krause
Date: 12/5/2004 12:39 PM Eastern Standard Time

JAXAshby wrote:
not enough fiber for you, hoary?

none that post regularly.

Most of your posts, JAx, are the result of irregularity.

Not in your posts.

Dave Hall

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:39:52 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

My 14' yacht is imprisoned in the garage because it's 29 ****ING DEGREES AND
SNOWING, and I WANNA KILL SOMETHING BECAUSE I CAN'T FISH! I've had
nightcrawlers in the refrigerator so long, they're big enough to strangle a
small child, like a boa.

So yeah...there are some boaters here. Just be careful about their moods
right now.

You could move a little further south. Tennessee has some nice fishing
lakes.......

Dave