Gould 0738

Default OT : Poor, Poor Democrats

Bush should be very worried-

Poll taken 24 hrs after Hussein's capture and he can't do any better than that?

jps

In article ,
says...
http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

11 months to go Wilbur, the political season hasn't even started. I'm
sure Bush will do plenty to further indict himself as a short-sighted
idiot who's plunging the country into further trouble.
Harry Krause

WaIIy wrote:
http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

Some highlights of the new ABC/Washington Post Poll released December 15
(Monday). Their previous poll was done a month ago.

ABC News/Washington Post Poll. Dec. 14, 2003. N=506 adults nationwide.
MoE ±
4.5. Fieldwork by TNS Intersearch.

Poor dumb Wally. Everyone expected Bush to get a temporary bump in the
polls from the capture of Saddam. Hey...it is a political war waged by
the Bush-shippers, right, Wally?

Have *you* got those WMD?

--
Email sent to is never read.
Gary Warner

"Harry Krause" wrote in:

Poor dumb Wally. Everyone expected Bush to get a temporary bump in the
polls from the capture of Saddam. Hey...it is a political war waged by
the Bush-shippers, right, Wally?

Have *you* got those WMD?

In my opinion harping on "Where's the WMD, where's the WMDs" is as
shortsighted and wrong as harping on "Where is Saddam". The root
problem with this war is that it was started without proof of a threat and
under the addmitted banner of preemption. No amount of finding Saddam
or WMDs will change that. Hapring on the question, "Where are the WMDs"
will leave you no place to go once they find some. And I won't be the least
be surprised if they do find some....probably about September or October
of next year.

Doug Kanter

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

11 months to go Wilbur, the political season hasn't even started. I'm
sure Bush will do plenty to further indict himself as a short-sighted
idiot who's plunging the country into further trouble.

Cripes....his attempt to make a speech after the capture was more than
enough to make him look like the fool he is. :-)