Harry Krause

Default Messed Missages?

Good grief...how many times did Bush same the same stupid thing, over
and over and over...

Long pauses, stumbling through the language...

And Bush's body language...looked like he wanted to be somewhere else.

What an embarrassing fool Bush is.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?
Harry Krause

Harry Krause wrote:
Good grief...how many times did Bush same the same stupid thing, over
and over and over...

Long pauses, stumbling through the language...

And Bush's body language...looked like he wanted to be somewhere else.

What an embarrassing fool Bush is.

I just scanned the transcript of the debate. Bush brought up "mixed
messages" more than 100 times.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of
them, who is arrogant about his ignorance, who is reckless and
incompetent, and whose backers are turning the United States into a pariah.

What, me worry?
Gould 0738

Bush should *never* have agreed to debate Kerry. Personally, I'm glad he did-
he looked like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest----

However, don't forget there's a reason that newspapers are written on a sixth
grade level. There will undoubtedly be a lot of folks who think Bush was more
"folksy", and if that's the most important quality for a POTUS, then he surely
scored points with them.
Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
Bush should *never* have agreed to debate Kerry. Personally, I'm glad he did-
he looked like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest----

However, don't forget there's a reason that newspapers are written on a sixth
grade level. There will undoubtedly be a lot of folks who think Bush was more
"folksy", and if that's the most important quality for a POTUS, then he surely
scored points with them.

Unfortunately, we are a nation of Joe Six=Packs, but Kerry dropped one
laser-guided bomb after another on Bush, and all Bush seemed to be able
to do was repeat one of the four phrases on the 3x5 cards someone else
wrote out for him.

Bush looked and sounded pathetic...but...

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of
them, who is arrogant about his ignorance, who is reckless and
incompetent, and whose backers are turning the United States into a pariah.

What, me worry?
Florida Keyz

Who would listen to the politcal opinions of posters who don't have enought
sence not to post to a boating group! Der.

Wayne.B

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:22:56 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Is the WSJ "poll" restrictive so as to eliminate the possibility of
partisans voting repeatedly for their candidate?

have a pretty good handle on who is doing what.

Gary Warner

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

At this moment, 11:45 pm EST, the MSNBC poll on the same subject has it
Kerry 71, Bush 29, with about 350,000 voting.

Again, though, I have no idea whether the site blocks repetitive voting.

Just to check, I just voted twice at MSNBC, WSJ, and CNN.

However, I do find minor validity in these polls. If the numbers were
5 ot 10% apart I'd say someone could be voting a lot to change the
numbers. But when Bush is running 30% to Kerry's 70% on all
three sites, I'd say it's somewhat accurate.

I notice Bush IS winning the AOL poll. I'm not sure
that says much for Bush.