Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Christopher

Default Great white sighting off Cape Cod

One of the news channels here reported that a great white was seen off
Cape Cod in Massachusetts.

The story is he
http://cbs4boston.com/massachusetts/...rces_news_html

I wonder if the one my wife and I saw in the Cape bay off Truro is the
same or just a buddy. I took a photo of it and ask the local Cape papers
if they were interested. Didn't seem like they had a lot of interest,
possibly not wanting to hurt tourism? I posted the photo I took he

http://www.nausetlight.net/miscphotos/fish2.jpg

Any one able to identify this one in the photo? Could it be a basking
shark? I estimated the distance between the dorsal fin and the tail to
be around 15 +/- feet. The photo was taken at a distance of about 50
feet with zoom lens.

chris....

( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM
( OT ) Bush's 9/11 coverup? Jim General 5 March 7th 04 01:36 PM
American White Oak vs Cedar in clinker construction Al Boat Building 15 September 22nd 03 05:42 PM
Great weekend Paul General 3 September 16th 03 08:30 PM