bomar

Default Some of us (a very few) DO have boats and use them!

Unlike the vast wasteland of posters here....I have a boat and use it!
Took the Baja to work with me today and blew off work at 10 AM (it's great
to be the boss).
Wanted to test out some gas-guzzling, rpm increasing, noise polluting engine
tweaking my son and I have been working on (great father/son project,
looking for a few extra HP on the boat).
Found a few more RPM!!!!
Beautiful day, 85 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, glass smooth water, maybe
20 boats total on lake.
Burnt a ****load of Arab Juice and spent the rest of the day relaxed in a
cove reading a good book and listening to the stereo. Wife was with me and
took a nap in the cabin.
Just might do it all again tomorrow.

What happened here on rec.boats today?

Oh, I see, the same boater-wanna-be losers posted OT bull**** all day.

Must really suck to be them.

--
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" Plato