Harry Krause

Default Gingrich blasts our Iraq policy

WaIIy wrote:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 04:04:50 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
-
We went out to eat tonight at one of our favorite restaurants in Deale,
and I struck up a conversation with three folks in the bar.

I don't think asking three people at a Burger King salad bar is
indicative of the upcoming election.

Sorry, Wally, but I don't hang out in your kind of places.

--
Email sent to is never read.
basskisser

K Smith wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:
Here is just a tidbit of what Newt said:

Gee a country of 300 million & you lefties think you're clever because
you can endlessly paste a critical article here & there???

What you really need to paste atl man is a detailed article telling us
what the left would, should & most importantly "is" going to do to
protect you if the voters all suffer head injuries & elect a lefty in
troubled times. The rest of the free world ius very concerned a left
loon might cause millions to die. This isn't a big ask on our part
because after all have a look below, your major land locked lying lefty
loon Harry is politically well connected having met "every" president
since truman (*except* Bush of course. I mean he didn't want to be
inaccurate, as one wouldn't:-))

Well, you are quite the stupid one! Who told you I was a "leftie"?
Well, I guess you are right, I AM left handed. Now must you, because
of your ignorant obsession with Harry, include everything he ever
said, with every non-thouight out post that you write?
basskisser

Harry Krause wrote in message news:br6562$28l9ac$1@ID-
We went out to eat tonight at one of our favorite restaurants in Deale,
and I struck up a conversation with three folks in the bar. One
mentioned that he really was distressed by Bush, and it pained him,
because he was a conservative Republican, had always voted Republican,
but was going to vote for a Democrat next fall, unless Howard Dean won
the nomination.

Why is that, I asked?

Because Bush has single-handedly ruined our relationships with countries
all over the world and...and I just loved this coming from a Republican
conservative..."he seems to lie an awful lot."

Made my night. Even more than the extra two hours we spent at the
restaurant because we locked our keys inside the car. Don't ask.

Oh, hell, it keeps getting worse and worse. In 2000, when Bush was
stumping, a local interviewer asked him (and I heard the soundtrack)
"what will you do about Taiwan wanting China to give them freedom to
govern themselves?" And Bush's reply was, basically, we are friends in
trade with Taiwan, and we WILL help defend them. Well, now, if you
notice, he has turned a full 180, telling Taiwan to lay off of China.
Wonder how much promise of revenue it took for him to do that?
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
-
We went out to eat tonight at one of our favorite restaurants in Deale,
and I struck up a conversation with three folks in the bar. One
mentioned that he really was distressed by Bush, and it pained him,
because he was a conservative Republican, had always voted Republican,
but was going to vote for a Democrat next fall, unless Howard Dean won
the nomination.

Why is that, I asked?

You should have asked him why he was voting for a Democrat...unless Dean won
the nomination. Afterall, he's the most liberal of the bunch...and most
often spews the same extreme leftist views as you.

Sometime, and getting more often, you show the usenet world just how dumb you are.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message news:CXwBb.51980$%
You should have asked him why he was voting for a Democrat...unless Dean won
the nomination. Afterall, he's the most liberal of the bunch...and most
often spews the same extreme leftist views as you.

The trouble is, the most talked about Bush fiascos are neither
right/republican, nor left/democrat. His policy on taking away our
civil liberties, via the Patriot Act, are just plain radical, as is
his international policies. If I WERE a republican, I'd certainly be
viewing him the same way.

Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

We went out to eat tonight at one of our favorite restaurants in Deale,
and I struck up a conversation with three folks in the bar. One
mentioned that he really was distressed by Bush, and it pained him,
because he was a conservative Republican, had always voted Republican,
but was going to vote for a Democrat next fall, unless Howard Dean won
the nomination.

What an obsessive person you are. You can't even go out to eat without
choking on President Bush.

-- Charlie

Clams Canino

Perhaps if the villagers had turned in a wanted criminal such as Wazir,
mistakes like this wouldn't happen? They seemed to know when the *******
left easily enough.

They wanna hide a known terrorist? F*&k 'em.

-W

"basskisser" wrote in message

However, village residents told the AP that the military had acted on
bad intelligence. Many said the man killed was not Wazir, and that the
former district commander under the Taliban had left the village some
days before the attack.

"There are no terrorists, no Taliban or al-Qaida here," said Abdul
Majid Farooqi. "Just poor people."