Harry Krause

Default OT Bush Document Forgeries

JohnH wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?channel=i_video&clip=/media/2004/09/20/video644643&sec=201&vidId=201&title=CBS$@$We$@$Wer e$@$Misled&hitboxMLC=national

CBS finally admits to receiving garbage and flying with it. Seems like there
were a lot of other folks right here flying with it. Haven't heard anyone admit
they were wrong.
John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

CBS says it cannot prove the docs are real. Taht doesn't mean Bush
didn't get all the breaks, including some to which he was not entitled.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?

Butch Davis

Kerry commited a major f*#$up by wrapping his sorry arms around CBS' Dan
Rather's partisanship. This has to hurt... a lot. As for Rather.... it's
time for that sorry ******* to get out of Dodge and move back to Texas.
But, he'll have to watch his mouth in Texas where liars often suffer some
consequences. Maybe he should stay in NY or move to the left coast.

Butch
JohnH wrote:
[...]

Harry Krause

Butch Davis wrote:
As for Rather.... it's
time for that sorry ******* to get out of Dodge and move back to Texas.
But, he'll have to watch his mouth in Texas where liars often suffer some
consequences.

You mean, like Bush...elected governor?

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of
them, who is arrogant about his ignorance, who is reckless and
incompetent, and whose backers are turning the United States into a pariah.

What, me worry?
Tamaroak

But the documents weren't wrong; they were just forgeries. There is no
dispute about Bush being A.W.O.L. at best, but probably a deserter, or
at least that's what they would have called me if I had been "dropped
from the rolls" over 30 days like he was. But then, my daddy wasn't the
prez, either...

Capt. Jeff

Gould 0738

But the documents weren't wrong; they were just forgeries. There is no
dispute about Bush being A.W.O.L.

OJ is innocent.

Has to be. Just ask the right wingers.

Since part of the evidence against him was proven to be fabricated, (Mark
Fuhrman, glove, etc) that means the entire case was bogus from the get-go.

Since the presence of a forged document to the contrary proves that Bush *must*
have served honorably in the TANG, rather obviously OJ is innocent too.

Surely the same standard applies.

NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
But the documents weren't wrong; they were just forgeries. There is no
dispute about Bush being A.W.O.L.

OJ is innocent.

Has to be. Just ask the right wingers.

Since part of the evidence against him was proven to be fabricated, (Mark
Fuhrman, glove, etc) that means the entire case was bogus from the get-go.

You just argued yesterday that the Constitution protects against abusive
powers by the police...and that criminals whose rights are violated
shouldn't be prosecuted. Now you're telling me that OJ was really guilty?

Since the presence of a forged document to the contrary proves that Bush

*must*
have served honorably in the TANG, rather obviously OJ is innocent too.

I'm glad we agree!

NOYB

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
But the documents weren't wrong; they were just forgeries.

LOL. Thanks. That put a smile on my face. ;-)

Tom

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:40:28 -0500, Tamaroak
wrote:
But then, my daddy wasn't the
prez, either...

Neither was his - that came some time later.

NOYB

"JohnH" wrote in message
news

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?channel=i_video&clip=/media/2004/09/20/video644643&sec=201&vidId=201&title=CBS$@$We$@$Wer e$@$Misled&hitboxMLC=national

CBS finally admits to receiving garbage and flying with it. Seems like

there
were a lot of other folks right here flying with it. Haven't heard anyone

admit
they were wrong.

Hehehe. And to think...when I posted that possibility here on rec.boats
(before any of the major news media mentioned it), Harry jumped all over my
case for citing CNSNEWS.com as my source.