Cleesturtle1

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:31:43 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

I take showers.

Because youre terrified of bath water.

I have boats. Contact me if you're in the 'hood between about April to
mid-November and we'll go for a ride, or, if the weather sucks, a look-see.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaah!!

It has been *PROVEN* many times over, that this liar does NOT have a
boat.

He has been caught red-handed posting fasle pictures of a boat he
claims is his...has been caught cut-n-pasting information about "his"
boat...when he does try to "explain" with his own words, he gets
caught in lies and mis-information about "his" boat.

But I agree with part of your post...some of the most offensive folk
here haven't a boat.

I wouldnt call you "offensive" Harry. Dumb, stupid, ignorant...yes.

Most of them are in my bozo bin and interestingly,
since they found their way in there, the number of their posts here has
decreased.

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaah! Busted again!

Tell us 'o dumb one...if you have killfiled these folks, how do you
know their posts have decreased?

Man, it is TOO funny when this idiot gets busted...

jim--

wrote:

[...]

LMAO! Yep, he is certainly busted on that one. It does not surprise me
though. With the exception of Bassy, Krause is the most mentally challenged
poster in this NG.