Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
buck183

Default An Apology

I've got a better idea Harry. An idea that will keep you from ever having
to make an apology here at all. Take ALL politically related posts to a
political forum.....problem solve!!!!!

Buck
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
A couple of posters whose opinions I respect contacted me and suggested
I "went too far" in trying to suggest an "alternative" target area for
terrorist attacks.

You may recall my feeling is that those of us in the East have had our
share of terrorist attacks and that if the crazed Islamists feel the
need to do it to us again, they pick some other area of the country.

I hope it doesn't happen, but who knows, eh?

In any event, yesterday I suggested an alternative target area:
Crawford, Texas. I offered the easily available GPS coordinates for
Crawford (but certainly not for the Bush ranch, since I have no idea
where it is).

"Over the line," I was told.

Okay.

I withdraw that suggestion and those coordinates.

Here's a better set:

41.49770N x 82.00620W

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

A heartfelt apology to the right from the left for our campaign ofhate, anger and malice against God's own president. Jim General 13 March 15th 04 12:54 PM
( OT ) Apology to John H Jim General 15 March 10th 04 12:28 PM
Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of uk.rec.boats.power? Twinkles UK Power Boats 1 October 27th 03 05:36 AM
Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of uk.rec.fishing.game? Twinkles UK Paddle 0 October 26th 03 05:54 PM