Bilgeman

piedtypecase wrote:

-If you weren't so pathetic and in your stupidity, Bertie, you'd be in there,
too, since you never have anything of value to add to any discussion. I keep
you alive to remind me of what is wrong with America-

Bilge- Hey, screw, ain't it nice that this guy "keeps you alive...", what a
yoo-man-it-Aryan!

Then he posts his entire Killfile...75kb or so of it...what a laugh!

What a pathetically fragile psyche. Altogether crumples when he incites an
opposing viewpoint.

Like I said, he's isolating himself on his own little planet, a lonely
embittered fool, talking to himself through cyberspace.

LOL

Regards;

Mutiny is a Management Tool
Select Your Tattoo while Sober
Harry Krause

Bilgeman wrote:

Like I said, he's isolating himself on his own little planet, a lonely
embittered fool, talking to himself through cyberspace.

As a point of fact, most of the righties in my bozo bin are the
designated idiots. There are quite a few righties whose opinions I reaed
and respect, or at least whose intelligence I do not question, and I
have no intention of dumping them in there with the dummies.

Hey...you're on the event horizon...you'll soon be in the bin with the
rest of the rotifers.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bilgeman wrote:

Like I said, he's isolating himself on his own little planet, a lonely
embittered fool, talking to himself through cyberspace.

As a point of fact, most of the righties in my bozo bin are the
designated idiots. There are quite a few righties whose opinions I reaed
and respect, or at least whose intelligence I do not question, and I
have no intention of dumping them in there with the dummies.

Hey...you're on the event horizon...you'll soon be in the bin with the
rest of the rotifers.

Translation: The folks I have killfiled have painted me in a corner time
and time again. I no longer want to lose discussions with them, thus
killfiling them.

And you are now doing the same, so watch out.

Bilgeman

me perceives:

-Translation: The folks I have killfiled have painted me in a corner time
and time again. I no longer want to lose discussions with them, thus
killfiling them.

And you are now doing the same, so watch out.-

Bilge- Say, is there a ceremony involved in making it on MasterMind's killfile?
Is there a special wardrobe or something? Formal,or casual?

I like to respect the customs of the culure, if at all possible.