NOYB

Default Powell Did not say Cohorts are Crazy

"jps" wrote in message
"This is nonsense," Powell said.

"I never said anything like that to Jack, nor him to me. Anyone who
says I did is wrong."

Likewise, after fevered consultations between the State Department and
the Foreign Office Wednesday night and yesterday, a British official
E-mailed me:

"These allegations are without foundation. Secretary Powell has never
used these words to the Foreign Secretary."