JohnH

Default I hear a bunch of **** being spoken here

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 23:42:09 GMT, "K W" wrote:

Most of this of topic crap is from those of you who are sophistical
rhetoricians inebriated by the exuberance of your own verbosity and gifted
with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an
inconsistent and interminable series of arguments to malign an opponent
glorify yourself.

Now **** off! With the OT bull****.

You give far too much credit. Sophistical? Have you read any of Krause's stuff?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
Paul Schilter

K.W.
No, I thought you should have said.."glorifying yourself." :-)
Paul

"K W" wrote in message
Should I have used more (.) periods?
"K W" wrote in message
Most of this of topic crap is from those of you who are sophistical
rhetoricians inebriated by the exuberance of your own verbosity and

gifted
with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an
inconsistent and interminable series of arguments to malign an opponent
glorify yourself.

Now **** off! With the OT bull****.

LaBomba182

Subject: I hear a bunch of **** being spoken here
From: "K W"

snip, tired, old, miss spelled, grammatical incorrect newbie rant

Now **** off! With the OT bull****.

Same to you.

Capt. Bill

otnmbrd

Understand what he's saying .... 99% of what's in this NG, is OT, BS
answered by the same people in the same way.
Most of us just take a quick run through the post (for those who don't
use filters) and delete the typical junk responses by the same junk
responders, with an occasional read to see if those expected junk
For anyone who's lurked here for any time, it's obvious which junk
responders, need never be checked, need occasional checking, or
frequent checking, on the off chance there may be something of value
that is On Topic.
Generally, the only way to get the OT topics over and done with, is to
ignore them, but for all lurkers, frustration sets in at some point, and
like this post, some need to occasionally vent.

G Personally, anyone who claims to be a proponent of a particular
political party .... is an idiot.
Anyone who claims their religion is the only true religion ... is an idiot.
Anyone who claims to be an expert ....is an idiot
Anyone dumb enough to get into serious arguments on 99% of the OT post
subjects, I see in here .... is an idiot ... this includes myself for
getting into this one, though normally I just respond to "on topic" stuff.
Now .... for all you who feel the need to respond, have at it! I've had
my say.

otn

jps

In article , paulschilter@comcast
says...
jps,
This is getting to be some funny ****.
Paul

Thanks but I didn't nearly **** my pants or **** a pickle when I read it
back.

****, I could've written some better ****. Maybe if I smoke some **** I
can come up with some **** while taking a ****.

I'll bet George Carlin could come up with some great **** on this ****.

jps

noah

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 01:12:39 GMT, otnmbrd
wrote:

[...]

Damn! You should be Mayor! )
Regards,
noah

To email me, remove the "OT-" from wrecked.ot-boats.noah.
....as you were. )
Keith

Default He hears a bunch of **** being spoken here

"of topic"?? Hahahaha!
Man, mine comes in in text... am I missing a sound file or something?

"K W" wrote in message
Most of this of topic crap is from those of you who are sophistical
rhetoricians inebriated by the exuberance of your own verbosity and gifted
with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an
inconsistent and interminable series of arguments to malign an opponent
glorify yourself.

Now **** off! With the OT bull****.

Paul Schilter

otn,
I don't think you're an idiot for your post, but the rest of your post I
agree with. O.T. posts that are at least courteous and or humorous are okay
in my book.
Paul

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
nk.net...