Paul Schilter

Default I hear a bunch of **** being spoken here

otn,
I don't think you're an idiot for your post, but the rest of your post I
agree with. O.T. posts that are at least courteous and or humorous are okay
in my book.
Paul

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
nk.net...
deleted
G Personally, anyone who claims to be a proponent of a particular
political party .... is an idiot.
Anyone who claims their religion is the only true religion ... is an

idiot.
Anyone who claims to be an expert ....is an idiot
Anyone dumb enough to get into serious arguments on 99% of the OT post
subjects, I see in here .... is an idiot ... this includes myself for
getting into this one, though normally I just respond to "on topic" stuff.
Now .... for all you who feel the need to respond, have at it! I've had
my say.

otn