dixon

Default Thanks to Short Wave Sportfishing

You recently had a link to "cows with guns". I live near a lot of diary
farms and passed it along to the farmers I knew. What a hit! Farmers who
haven't smiled in years went hysterical. Thanks again.

--
Dixon

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:48:35 GMT, "dixon"
wrote:

You recently had a link to "cows with guns". I live near a lot of diary
farms and passed it along to the farmers I knew. What a hit! Farmers who
haven't smiled in years went hysterical. Thanks again.

T'weren't me my friend - it was Harry.

"Cows with Guns" has been around for a while. Dana Lyons is quite an
accomplished story teller, writer, entertainer and all around social
activist.

He's also a really nice guy.

If you have kids, get his book "The Tree" which he
co-wrote/illustrated with somebody who's name escapes me at the
moment. My wife has it (part of being a teacher) and I was very
impressed with it.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717