Gould 0738

Default Osama Bin Ladin Found Hanged

He was hanging for a while.

Right there on that poster that said, "Wanted Dead or Alive".

That was before he proved too tough to catch and we decided he was "no longer a
priority".
Steve Daniels

On 05 Sep 2004 19:14:00 GMT, something compelled
(Gould 0738), to say:

He was hanging for a while.

Right there on that poster that said, "Wanted Dead or Alive".

That was before he proved too tough to catch and we decided he was "no longer a
priority".

Sure.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040904/D84T2OUO0.html

By MATTHEW PENNINGTON

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) - The United States and its allies have
moved closer to capturing Osama bin Laden in the last two months,
a top U.S. counterterrorism official said in a television
interview broadcast Saturday.
--

Remember that the First Amendment does not protect people from
being offended by your speech. In fact, it was written to protect

Mike Adams - 27 Aug 04
Lloyd Sumpter

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 19:14:00 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

He was hanging for a while.

Right there on that poster that said, "Wanted Dead or Alive".

That was before he proved too tough to catch and we decided he was "no longer a
priority".

What *I* don't understand is that the Best of the US Intelligence can't
find Bin Laden, but tabloids like The Sun seem to always know where he is.
Last I read, he's in Atlanta, gambling and hangin' with hookers. He's even
been married several times, once to Saddam Hussein...

Lloyd

Harry Krause

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 19:14:00 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

He was hanging for a while.

Right there on that poster that said, "Wanted Dead or Alive".

That was before he proved too tough to catch and we decided he was "no longer a
priority".

What *I* don't understand is that the Best of the US Intelligence can't
find Bin Laden, but tabloids like The Sun seem to always know where he is.
Last I read, he's in Atlanta, gambling and hangin' with hookers. He's even
been married several times, once to Saddam Hussein...

Lloyd

You silly Canadians. Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on the Dubya
Bush ranch in Texas, along with 10 or 15 other Saudis who are close
friends of the Bush family. Dubya may not know the tall, think fellow is
Osama, because he's been told the gent actually is the center on the
Ridyah University basketball team.

Remember, Lloyd...you heard this from me.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

basskisser

Lloyd Sumpter wrote in message .. .
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 19:14:00 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

He was hanging for a while.

Right there on that poster that said, "Wanted Dead or Alive".

That was before he proved too tough to catch and we decided he was "no longer a
priority".

What *I* don't understand is that the Best of the US Intelligence can't
find Bin Laden, but tabloids like The Sun seem to always know where he is.
Last I read, he's in Atlanta, gambling and hangin' with hookers. He's even
been married several times, once to Saddam Hussein...

Lloyd

Once was at a friend's house, and one of his friends brought another
person to this party, and this guy was telling some far-fetched drivel
about Osama, and I asked where he heard that, and he told me, in a
straight face, "I read it in the National Enquirer"!!!! By the way,
he's a die-hard Republican.

Osama Found Hanged JGK Cruising 0 July 24th 04 03:46 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM