I hate fuckhead spammers

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:45:48 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"I hate ****head spammers" wrote in message
That is intended for you, the ****head Drunken Krause!

Have you mommy contact me. I'll send her a case of soap to washout your
potty mouth.

Have a look at the following link to see what I am talking about dumbass.

http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/****head.html
dixon

Yeah, I guess I did kinda want to use the moron word, its always causes
trouble when I use it around my wife.

--
Dixon
"Steve Daniels" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 17:52:40 GMT, something compelled "dixon"
, to say:

Just in case you don't see the connection, I would have trouble
taking advice on boating from anyone that is a political moron.

Really?

See, I find that strange. I don't see any connection between
boating knowledge and a political view. Tide, wind, corrosion
and current affect us all equally, regardless if we are liberal
****wits or conservative neanderthals.

I understand not wanting to hang out with someone whose political
views are vastly different from your own, but I don't understand
denigrating their advice because of them.

I think you just wanted a chance to use the word "moron".
--

Remember that the First Amendment does not protect people from
being offended by your speech. In fact, it was written to protect

Mike Adams - 27 Aug 04

Bill Kiene

Hello MJT and thanks,

I guess we are all impressionable so we have to go one way or the other on
many things but we don't have to be putting on a BOATING newsgroup.

Please go somewhere else where people go to read about political issues.

Bill Kiene

"MJT" wrote in message
t...

Please stop using this boating newsgroup to attempt to infest the opinions
of boaters with your particular political view.

We don't care.
We don't read them.

And if we do, you will not evoke our sympathy, but rather elicit our
annoyance that you're littering this non-political newsgroup making
whatever opinion you, in earnest, wanted to convey, totally worthless. And
our ultimate opinion of what you said may actually be pushed in a contrary
manner in our minds because of your acute disrespect of where to place
your petty little opinion.

By the way, if you think you can run the job as President better than
Bush, why don't you run yourself?
See.. You're not that smart afterall.

Thank you for your brand spanking new and revelatory enlightenment and
consequent avoidance of this BOATING newsgroup.

Don White

Don, I know you know this already but I just want to support you in
dealing with Dennis.

Don't expect reason to prevail.

Okay, back to provoking idiots.

jps

** We can't give up on these sinners. Sooner or later some of them may see
the light. NOYB seems to waiver on occasion, Dennis needs lots of
encouragement...but Bert seems to be a real hard case. Who can we save?

dixon

Dixon
"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
om...
Hello MJT and thanks,

I guess we are all impressionable so we have to go one way or the other on
many things but we don't have to be putting on a BOATING newsgroup.

Please go somewhere else where people go to read about political issues.

Bill Kiene

So what else do you do when you're not boating or writing the "family
circus"?

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

Don, I know you know this already but I just want to support you in
dealing with Dennis.

Don't expect reason to prevail.

Okay, back to provoking idiots.

jps

** We can't give up on these sinners. Sooner or later some of them may

see
the light. NOYB seems to waiver on occasion, Dennis needs lots of
encouragement...but Bert seems to be a real hard case. Who can we save?

Why don't you whine about the cowboy Americans mistakenly shooting your
troops in Afganistan again.

Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

Why don't you whine about the cowboy Americans mistakenly shooting your
troops in Afganistan again.

Why? Would you show any compassion?