Bob La Londe

Default A intersting Kit

I saw an intersting boat along side the road the other day. Not sure if I
want to get into it or not. Basically there was a fiber glass hull and a
fiberglass deck laying on the ground with a for sale sign. It said it comes
with a motor. What the heck I called the number to see how much.

The lady at the other end said it comes with a 115 HP Merc and I could have
the whole mess for $800 dollars.

At first I though it was boat somebody had torn apart, but it is actually an
unfinished fiberglass kit. I guess it comes as a deck and hull and you
provide the rest.

Hmmmmmm........

I do have a trailer about that size I could haul it with. I haven't chopped
up the boat that is on it so it will fit in the dumpster, but.......

Hmmmmm.......

I think I need to go look at it again.

--
Bob La Londe