LaBomba182

Subject: TAKE THE POLITICS SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE
From: (Florida Keyz)
Date: 8/25/04 5:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time
you have to wonder what mentality posts politics to a boating group,,,,

but then there is captain bill, ...

you are a captain, right bill?.... but then,

you post politics to a boating group , ... but then,, you defend that...
hmmm... kinda speaks for itself don't it "private" bill?

From:
(Florida Keyz)
Date: 8/25/04 4:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time
No bill, I don't hate you,, I think you are a bit confused however....

how can I help you?

From:
(Florida Keyz)
Date: 8/25/04 4:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time
is it captain?

From:
(Florida Keyz)
Date: 8/25/04 4:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time
bill, shame, what a potty mouth. Do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

From:
(Florida Keyz)
Date: 8/25/04 4:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
so bill, what kind of a captain are you, do you have the little white hat and
everything?

From:
(Florida Keyz)
Date: 8/25/04 4:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Ok bill, I admit it, I really do enjoy rattling your cage, its fun and easy.

Lets see, at least six posts, five in 3 minutes, directed at me in one thread
in one day.

I think that's your own cage you hear rattling.

Capt. Bill

PS, as I have never "owned" a person in a newsgroup before I'm not sure what
the proper edict is?

Do I send you a signed 8 by 10 glossy of me?
Or do you send me one of you?

Oh, never mind. I'll just print out this one I already have of you and stop by
and have you sign it the next time I'm in the Keys.

http://home.student.uu.se/s/stmi8017/images1/troll.jpg

Florida Keyz

How about the one about if you are a captain or not? So, are you?

Florida Keyz

I take you you are not. kinda thought so....."captain " bill,, captain of the
Head ...maybe......

Florida Keyz

you such a child there "captain".
Florida Keyz

and I was just about to invite you down to do some real boating... dang.