Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Annie Kosulvivatvong

Default Looking for...

This is real invitation. Serious replies only. Thank you.

Hi my name is Annie, I'm int'l marketing manager at a major fashion company.
I am a Thai lady, 42 years old and married. I love my husband but I am
looking for a discrete relationship with someone new. My husband works a lot
and he is always too tired to make love. He is my only lover in my life, I
never get experience before him. These days I feel so unsatisfied and
curious about what I have missed out. I sometimes dream of make love with
two strong men. I even have dream of make love with another lady. I like to
get aroused when I think of some man enter my bum from behind, although I
never try it before in my life. When I work at the office I sometimes get so
horny that I have to go to washroom and relieve myself by hand quickly. I
fear I will get caught someday because I usually can not control and cry out
at the peak moment. I will never leave my husband, that is against my
culture. But I want to have some new experience, if only for a short while,
so that I can feel loved again and feel what it is like to be a single woman
these modern days. If I were to describe myself, I would say I am very
attractive and slim, 170 cm tall, tan skin, long black hair. I don't look my
age, my friends say I look 25 to 30 years old. Although I am slim I have
quite large (all natural) chest size. I like to dress mini skirt to show off
my long legs. Believe me once you see me, you will wonder how my husband can
just roll over and sleep at night and leave me to stare at ceiling yet
again.

Here is what I ask. If you are male (or female), please e-mail to me your
photo and send me a sexy/romantic story about what you would do if we could
be together for just one night. I enjoy reading sexy stories and whoever can
get me the most excitied I will send back my photo and my mobile phone
number. Then you can choose to contact me if you desire. But I warn you, if
we meet up, I may just ask you to do exactly what you say you would do in
your story. So don't say anything you can't live up to!!

I remind you again, don't write back to me unless you are open minded and
serious about my offer. Thanks again and I look forward to your reply!!

Annie