Ilkka Loponen

Default Videos ?

Is there any good site in the web, where one could find good powerboat
videos ? Of course I have found some videos, but I'm interested mainly in
"muscle boat"-videos, where you could really hear the V8-engines to roar,
becouse that kind of music is too expensive for me in the real life... :-)

bomar

http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/video.html (sell poker run vids, really
awesome boats)

www.fastboats.info (gallery section, you'll have to sign up but it's
free...but Jeff supports the site out of his pocket so donations or
merchandise purchases are really appreciated)

www.offshoreonly.com (to see the vids you gotta be a paying member)

lots of other sites, google "poker run videos"