Dan J. S.

Default OT - to be fair and keep politicians honest

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and republican
accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

Harry Krause

Dan J. S. wrote:

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and republican
accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

I see. Everyone who opposes what the national GOP tries to pull is
"liberal."

Hardly.

Define "liberal," Dan.

--
Save America - Defeat Bush!
Dan J. S.

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and
republican accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

I see. Everyone who opposes what the national GOP tries to pull is
"liberal."

Hardly.

Define "liberal," Dan.

Well, democract has a lot of meaning for me. My dad was a Democrat of
yester-year. You know, when Democrats really wanted morality in schools
(like religion), opposed gun control, and basically wanted less government
control. A liberal is someone, like a hippy or a kid, that wants handouts
and doesnt want to work for it. Problem is, someone like John Kerry, Bill
Clinton, Ted Kennedy and others have spoiled the democratic party. I am not
saying things under Bush are great, but things under Kerry would be a lot
worse. We are still recovering from the economic mess that Clinton left us
with. I dont want to do that again!

Harry Krause

Dan J. S. wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and
republican accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

I see. Everyone who opposes what the national GOP tries to pull is
"liberal."

Hardly.

Define "liberal," Dan.

Well, democract has a lot of meaning for me. My dad was a Democrat of
yester-year. You know, when Democrats really wanted morality in schools
(like religion), opposed gun control, and basically wanted less government
control.

Hmmmm. I've been around a while. I went to public schools. I don't
recall any religion or morality classes. After school, if you were
Catholic, you went to parochial school a couple of days a week and, if
you were Jewish, to Hebrew school. That's where religion was taught.

Gun control? That's a sanity issue, not a liberal-conservative issue.
Certain people should not have guns. Do you disagree?

Less government? Well, that certainly disqualifies Bush, eh?

A liberal is someone, like a hippy or a kid, that wants handouts
and doesnt want to work for it.

Ahhh. like Bush.Again.

Problem is, someone like John Kerry, Bill
Clinton, Ted Kennedy and others have spoiled the democratic party. I am not
saying things under Bush are great, but things under Kerry would be a lot
worse. We are still recovering from the economic mess that Clinton left us
with. I dont want to do that again!

Wow...have you been living on another planet, or did someone spill a
thimbleful of water on your head and brainwash you?
Save America - Defeat Bush!
Dan J. S.

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

[...]

I work for a financial institution (and have for 10 years now). I know first
hand what Clinton administration did to the markets and economy. This is
reality i deal with day in and day out. I dont even want to get into
details. Keep in mind, we were well into recovery and then 9/11 happened.
That screwed things up big time. I was also in the Marines when Clinton was
elected president, and I know first hand what he did to our Military.

bb

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:16:10 -0500, "Dan J. S." wrote:

We are still recovering from the economic mess that Clinton left us
with. I dont want to do that again!

God, what I'd give to live through another Clinton economic mess.
Peace, jobs, balanced budget, Ahhh, yes, the good old days.

bb