Dan J. S.

Default OT - to be fair and keep politicians honest

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and republican
accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

Harry Krause

Dan J. S. wrote:

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and republican
accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

I see. Everyone who opposes what the national GOP tries to pull is
"liberal."

Hardly.

Define "liberal," Dan.

--
Save America - Defeat Bush!
Dan J. S.

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and
republican accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

I see. Everyone who opposes what the national GOP tries to pull is
"liberal."

Hardly.

Define "liberal," Dan.

Well, democract has a lot of meaning for me. My dad was a Democrat of
yester-year. You know, when Democrats really wanted morality in schools
(like religion), opposed gun control, and basically wanted less government
control. A liberal is someone, like a hippy or a kid, that wants handouts
and doesnt want to work for it. Problem is, someone like John Kerry, Bill
Clinton, Ted Kennedy and others have spoiled the democratic party. I am not
saying things under Bush are great, but things under Kerry would be a lot
worse. We are still recovering from the economic mess that Clinton left us
with. I dont want to do that again!

Harry Krause

Dan J. S. wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

This is a good web site. It checks against both liberal and
republican accusations:

http://www.factcheck.org/

Seems to be very fair.

I see. Everyone who opposes what the national GOP tries to pull is
"liberal."

Hardly.

Define "liberal," Dan.

Well, democract has a lot of meaning for me. My dad was a Democrat of
yester-year. You know, when Democrats really wanted morality in schools
(like religion), opposed gun control, and basically wanted less government
control.

Hmmmm. I've been around a while. I went to public schools. I don't
recall any religion or morality classes. After school, if you were
Catholic, you went to parochial school a couple of days a week and, if
you were Jewish, to Hebrew school. That's where religion was taught.

Gun control? That's a sanity issue, not a liberal-conservative issue.
Certain people should not have guns. Do you disagree?

Less government? Well, that certainly disqualifies Bush, eh?

A liberal is someone, like a hippy or a kid, that wants handouts
and doesnt want to work for it.

Ahhh. like Bush.Again.

Problem is, someone like John Kerry, Bill
Clinton, Ted Kennedy and others have spoiled the democratic party. I am not
saying things under Bush are great, but things under Kerry would be a lot
worse. We are still recovering from the economic mess that Clinton left us
with. I dont want to do that again!

Wow...have you been living on another planet, or did someone spill a
thimbleful of water on your head and brainwash you?
Save America - Defeat Bush!
bb

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:16:10 -0500, "Dan J. S." wrote:

We are still recovering from the economic mess that Clinton left us
with. I dont want to do that again!

God, what I'd give to live through another Clinton economic mess.
Peace, jobs, balanced budget, Ahhh, yes, the good old days.

bb

Dan J. S.

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J. S. wrote:

[...]

I work for a financial institution (and have for 10 years now). I know first
hand what Clinton administration did to the markets and economy. This is
reality i deal with day in and day out. I dont even want to get into
details. Keep in mind, we were well into recovery and then 9/11 happened.
That screwed things up big time. I was also in the Marines when Clinton was
elected president, and I know first hand what he did to our Military.