Don White

Default US Hospital ship in port

The US hospital ship 'Comfort', based in Baltimore, is paying a port visit.
Local paper says agreement in works where this floating hospital would steam
the 3 days north to help out if a major disaster came our way.
This is very generous of the US authorities and reminds locals of the help
received from the 'Boston States' after the Hfx Explosion so long ago.

Don White

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Don, get off the computer and get to whatever bars are closest to that

ship.
Nurses, Don. Nurses.

D'oh! Why didn't I think of that. Wonder if the wife will let me go?

Doug Kanter

"Don White" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Don, get off the computer and get to whatever bars are closest to that

ship.
Nurses, Don. Nurses.

D'oh! Why didn't I think of that. Wonder if the wife will let me go?

You were going to ASK your wife? Do we have to teach you Canadians
everything??? Tell her you're going pants shopping.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Don, get off the computer and get to whatever bars are closest to that

ship.
Nurses, Don. Nurses.

D'oh! Why didn't I think of that. Wonder if the wife will let me go?

You were going to ASK your wife? Do we have to teach you Canadians
everything??? Tell her you're going pants shopping.

Maybe his wife would like to watch? Not everyone is as uptight sexually
as your average Republican.

--
Save America - Defeat Bush!

NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message
The US hospital ship 'Comfort', based in Baltimore, is paying a port

visit.
Local paper says agreement in works where this floating hospital would

steam
the 3 days north to help out if a major disaster came our way.

Considering the sorry state of Canadian healthcare, it's a good thing that
US medical personnel are standing by for when you need them.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Don, get off the computer and get to whatever bars are closest to

that
ship.
Nurses, Don. Nurses.

D'oh! Why didn't I think of that. Wonder if the wife will let me go?

You were going to ASK your wife? Do we have to teach you Canadians
everything??? Tell her you're going pants shopping.

Maybe his wife would like to watch?

Jerri Ryan sure didn't.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Don, get off the computer and get to whatever bars are closest to

that
ship.
Nurses, Don. Nurses.

D'oh! Why didn't I think of that. Wonder if the wife will let me go?

You were going to ASK your wife? Do we have to teach you Canadians
everything??? Tell her you're going pants shopping.

Maybe his wife would like to watch?

Jerri Ryan sure didn't.

There's just no accounting for some people!

--
Save America - Defeat Bush!
Don White

"NOYB" wrote in message
Considering the sorry state of Canadian healthcare, it's a good thing that
US medical personnel are standing by for when you need them.

Oh boy! Our little ray of Florida sunshine chips in!
How many 'bluerinsers' will you gouge today?

NOYB

"Don White" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
Considering the sorry state of Canadian healthcare, it's a good thing

that
US medical personnel are standing by for when you need them.

Oh boy! Our little ray of Florida sunshine chips in!
How many 'bluerinsers' will you gouge today?

None. All of the Canadians go home in the Summer.