John Davison

Default SoCal: Best Place for Affordable Trailer Tires??

One of the tires on my boat trailer is falling apart (the side-wall is
splitting). Where is the best place in San Diego to buy reasonably
priced tires? My boat is old, so I don't want to spend much, since the
tires will probably out-live the boat.

Thanks in advance!

-- John
William G. Andersen

Depends on the size of the tire. I couldn't find many places carrying my
trailer tire size in stock. (My first places to look were CostCo and
Wal-Mart.)
I ended up at Aros Trailer Supply in El Cajon. Good service, and it looks
like most of their prices on trailer supplies are pretty good, too.

"John Davison" wrote in message
om...
One of the tires on my boat trailer is falling apart (the side-wall is
splitting). Where is the best place in San Diego to buy reasonably
priced tires? My boat is old, so I don't want to spend much, since the
tires will probably out-live the boat.

Thanks in advance!

-- John

Kevin in San Diego

Here in Southern California we call americas tire store "discount tire" I
have some carlisle tires on my trailer from them.
KH

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...
[...]

Trailer tires: radial or bias? Bob General 1 August 5th 04 03:27 AM
Trailer Tires Chris General 3 June 16th 04 02:40 PM
trailer tires Karen Kent General 7 January 6th 04 02:19 AM
Trailer Tires Overheating. Joe Here General 118 November 12th 03 02:40 PM