Jacob Larsen

Default Clothing brands

For a sailing equipment shop I need to know which clothing brands are
the most preferred for sailors.

Examples a
http://www.northsails-sportswear.com/
http://www.henrilloyd.com/
http://www.hellyhansen.com/

Any others?

Thanks,
Jacob

Hugh Browton

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:39:03 +0100, Jacob Larsen wrote
(in article ):

For a sailing equipment shop I need to know which clothing brands are
the most preferred for sailors.

Examples a
http://www.northsails-sportswear.com/
http://www.henrilloyd.com/
http://www.hellyhansen.com/

Any others?

Thanks,
Jacob

Just for some variety around here - Gill

--
regards
hugh

BHBH