NOYB

Default OT--Missouri goes to Bush

For those who were paying attention, you may have noticed that Missouri just
went to Bush in the Presidential election yesterday. "How's that?" you ask.
"The election isn't for another 3 months" you say.

Missouri voters just voted overwhelmingly (70%) to change their state
constitution to ban gay marriage. They won't take too kindly to a
Presidential candidate coming in and telling them that they're wrong...and
that gay marriage should be legal. It's a little disturbing that just one
issue could determine the outcome for the state's Electoral College vote,
but just watch...it'll happen.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
For those who were paying attention, you may have noticed that Missouri just
went to Bush in the Presidential election yesterday. "How's that?" you ask.
"The election isn't for another 3 months" you say.

Missouri voters just voted overwhelmingly (70%) to change their state
constitution to ban gay marriage. They won't take too kindly to a
Presidential candidate coming in and telling them that they're wrong...and
that gay marriage should be legal. It's a little disturbing that just one
issue could determine the outcome for the state's Electoral College vote,
but just watch...it'll happen.

Yes, it is disturbing, but that's how you right wing lemmings operate.
buck183

News flash!!! You idiots that post this **** on a continious basis leave
yourselves open to ridecule. This is in the wrong forum so you get to deal
w/ it not me.

Take is elsewhere freaks!!!!!

Buck

"NOYB" wrote in message
For those who were paying attention, you may have noticed that

Missouri
just
went to Bush in the Presidential election yesterday. "How's that?" you

ask.
"The election isn't for another 3 months" you say.

Missouri voters just voted overwhelmingly (70%) to change their state
constitution to ban gay marriage. They won't take too kindly to a
Presidential candidate coming in and telling them that they're

wrong...and
that gay marriage should be legal. It's a little disturbing that just

one
issue could determine the outcome for the state's Electoral College

vote,
but just watch...it'll happen.

Gary Warner

"NOYB" wrote in message

They won't take too kindly to a
Presidential candidate coming in and telling them that they're wrong...

First, anyone extrapolating how the people of a state will vote in
a presidential election which has many issues based on how they
voted in their own state on one particular issue is on shakey footing.

Also...

Actually, it's Bush and many republicans that are promoting a constitutional
amendment that would override states rights about gay marriage. The
amendment (at least some proposed) would limit marriage
as "between a man and a woman." As it is, states get to decide for
themselves what their laws are on this matter. ~ It's dishartening to see
the
party that is supposedly more for states rights and smaller federal
government pushing for this amendment. It's also sad to see the party
that is supposed to be more about individual liberty & responsibility for
one's own actions pushing for an amendment that would limit the
rights of adult citizens.

NOYB

"buck183" wrote in message
News flash!!! You idiots that post this **** on a continious basis leave
yourselves open to ridecule. This is in the wrong forum so you get to

deal
w/ it not me.

News Flash!!!! If you're going to *ridicule* someone, at least spell the
word correctly.

buck183

Wow! Is that the only thing you could come up with?

I would go ahead and turn the filter on, because I am gonna troll this forum
to death on political posts. The more you gripe the more I'm gonna bitch
too.

Deal w/ it. I've seen it in here for years now and it's got to be the most
****ing ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Why you people are so ate up w/
politics I will never understand. Take it to a political forum.

Reply and I'll keep bitching for all to see.

Buck
"NOYB" wrote in message

"buck183" wrote in message
News flash!!! You idiots that post this **** on a continious basis

leave
yourselves open to ridecule. This is in the wrong forum so you get to

deal
w/ it not me.

News Flash!!!! If you're going to *ridicule* someone, at least spell the
word correctly.

jps

In article , reneebuck@cox-
internet.com says...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"buck183" wrote in message
News flash!!! You idiots that post this **** on a continious basis

leave
yourselves open to ridecule. This is in the wrong forum so you get to

deal
w/ it not me.

News Flash!!!! If you're going to *ridicule* someone, at least spell the
word correctly.

Whooohoooo, another buttsniffer joins the fray! Perdy soon it'll look
like a conga line!!!
buck183

"jps" wrote in message
In article , reneebuck@cox-
internet.com says...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"buck183" wrote in message
News flash!!! You idiots that post this **** on a continious basis

leave
yourselves open to ridecule. This is in the wrong forum so you get

deal
w/ it not me.

News Flash!!!! If you're going to *ridicule* someone, at least spell

the
word correctly.

Whooohoooo, another buttsniffer joins the fray! Perdy soon it'll look
like a conga line!!!

So, any chance of you freaks actually going to a related forum for this
****? Or do you intend to continue to post it here where nobody cares?

Guess I can see why you homos don't participate in moderated forums......you
would have to abide by the rules.

Buck