Netsock

Default question about port of origin

I thought all port of origin letter were 3 initials?

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/
"michael" wrote in message
Maybe not right on topic here, but:

Like you all know, fishing boats carry a number for registration and
identification starting with two letters that stand for the port of

origin. Now
I'm trying to find out where a boat with ST comes from.

I'm quite sure the vessel is from somewhere in the Caribbean. But it could

be
from Northern Africa or Southern Europe or somewhere else as well. Any

ideas?