NOYB

Default OT--Is Kerry really "for the working man/woman"?

http://www.bitterwaitress.com/std/in...etail=1&id=456

The ****ty Tipper Database!

back to the list

Tipper's Name: John Kerry

Restaurant: Chart House

Where it happened: Alexandria, VA

Total bill / Tip amount / Percentage: $262.60 / $0.00 / 0%

What happened:
June 5, 04 Kerry, his wife, 4 unknown suits - We were happy to seat them in
a semi-private area and gave them the same excellent service as we would
give anyone - then got stiffed!

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
http://www.bitterwaitress.com/std/in...etail=1&id=456

The ****ty Tipper Database!

back to the list

Tipper's Name: John Kerry

Restaurant: Chart House

Where it happened: Alexandria, VA

Total bill / Tip amount / Percentage: $262.60 / $0.00 / 0%

What happened:
June 5, 04 Kerry, his wife, 4 unknown suits - We were happy to seat them in
a semi-private area and gave them the same excellent service as we would
give anyone - then got stiffed!

Did you notice that George W. Bush is in there THREE times, to Kerry's
once? Probably did, but like Hannity, chose to not include that, huh?
John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

Did you notice that George W. Bush is in there THREE times, to Kerry's
once? Probably did, but like Hannity, chose to not include that, huh?

Actually, bass, a cursory search reveals that John Kerry is in the database
four times to W's three. However, only one of the seven entries has a date
or any other documentary points, so they all may well have been fictional
entries. The one Kerry entry that is dated is for June 5, '04, which
coincides with a large World Workers Party event in DC, so Kerry may well
have been in Alexandria that evening, but there's no proof.

Besides, the President never carries cash, or anything else, for that
matter, and certainly wouldn't be signing a tab at a local restaurant. I
suspect a Senator probably would not, either, although it's possible.

Gary Warner

"NOYB" wrote in message
http://www.bitterwaitress.com/std/in...etail=1&id=456

The ****ty Tipper Database!

back to the list

Tipper's Name: John Kerry

Restaurant: Chart House

Where it happened: Alexandria, VA

Total bill / Tip amount / Percentage: $262.60 / $0.00 / 0%

What happened:
June 5, 04 Kerry, his wife, 4 unknown suits - We were happy to seat them

in
a semi-private area and gave them the same excellent service as we would
give anyone - then got stiffed!

Ok, interesting item. And if he did do that it's pretty crappy.

But there are so many unknowns here it's crazy. For example: Is
it possible the reporting waiter/waitress doesn't like Kerry and
so lied? As it says on the site, "all submissions are totally
anonymous, there are no logs kept." Is it possible the Chart-House
has one of those "18% for parties of 6 or more" policies?

You know, I've forgotten to tip before. The last time that I
*know* I left a ****ty tip was when I used a coupon for
half-off. After leaving & getting home I realized we only
tipped on the final price...not what the price would have
been. Well, that's why I usually over tip a bit. I know that
one waiter won't feel any better, but overall I know I take
care of my people.

Still, a funny & interesting site - thanks.

Gary Warner

Did you notice that George W. Bush is in there THREE times, to Kerry's
once? Probably did, but like Hannity, chose to not include that, huh?

Actually, I see Kerry in there 4 times to Bush's 3.

But this site really means just about nothing as
it's anonymous.

Harry Krause

Gary Warner wrote:

Did you notice that George W. Bush is in there THREE times, to Kerry's
once? Probably did, but like Hannity, chose to not include that, huh?

Actually, I see Kerry in there 4 times to Bush's 3.

But this site really means just about nothing as
it's anonymous.

Bush probably can't do the math involved in leaving a tip.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -