megabite

Default Help with Quick Repower

So you get ahold of the nearest Automotive Recycling Facility (Junk Yard)
and get a Chevy 4 banger called by some the "Iron Duke" Utilize the Short
block Components and finish with Marine amenities from the old motor.
wrote in message
After almost stealing my first boat at a good price, and spending a
total of about 3 hours in the water since puttin in on 7/4 I now find
a rod has come loose and I have to repower. Its a 4Cyl 2.5 L Stern
Drive Merc and I cannot find anyone in Baltimore area that seems to
have rebuilt or used that can go in fast. It takes me days to even get
a return call ! Anyone know a good mechanic or shop with engines in
Maryland that can do this quickly ?? !!

thanks