DSK

Default Salute to all veterans

And a heartfelt THANK YOU for serving our great
country.

Doug King, ex-BT1(SW)

Bill Kiene

Extra thanks from me and my family for keeping us free.

We are so lucky to have this wonderful place to live.

--
Bill Kiene
(4F-motorcycle wreck @ 18)

"DSK" wrote in message

And a heartfelt THANK YOU for serving our great
country.

Doug King, ex-BT1(SW)

Capt. Frank Hopkins

Thank you great great great grandfather for your contribution to the
constitution. You gave the darkest ink of all to that great document of
freedom. Your life's blood.

Thank You great great grandfather for your bravery as you defended the
Alamo. You proved a battle lost really isn't lost.

Thank You great grandfather for you charge up San Jaun Hill. You proved
that courage in the face of incredible odds will win the day.

Thank You grandfather for the months you endured shellfire in the french
countryside, as german cannon, and the new terror weapons war made you
that much more determined that the world shall live.

Thank You father for that day, D-day, the 6th of June, where you were
one of the thousands who braved the deadly fire and stormed fortress
europe. Thank you for the liberty.

Thank You my brothers and friends. Thank you for crawling through
unknown tunnels. Thank you for enduring the smothering heat. Thank you
for standing tall when those around you failed to stand at all.

Thank you my children. Thank you for your bravery in the face of
terrorism. Thank you for your courage. Most of all, thank you for
keeping us all free.

Most of ALL, thank you ALL for
keeping us all free.

Capt. Frank Hopkins