Default millenials

I heard that in a poll of millennials, 50% of the males admitted they’d be
willing to date female robots. I understand that in another poll, only 3%
of female robots said they would be willing to date male millennials,
mainly because they understood the snowflakes were unemployed, still living
in their parent’s basement and had voted for Bernie Sanders. One of them,
Roberta Robot, was quoted as saying “We may only be machines, but that
doesn’t mean we don’t have standards”.

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:06:54 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

I heard that in a poll of millennials, 50% of the males admitted theyd be
willing to date female robots. I understand that in another poll, only 3%
of female robots said they would be willing to date male millennials,
mainly because they understood the snowflakes were unemployed, still living
in their parents basement and had voted for Bernie Sanders. One of them,
Roberta Robot, was quoted as saying We may only be machines, but that
doesnt mean we dont have standards.

Mr Robot best be paying attention.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

I heard that in a poll of millennials, 50% of the males admitted theyd be
willing to date female robots. I understand that in another poll, only 3%
of female robots said they would be willing to date male millennials,
mainly because they understood the snowflakes were unemployed, still living
in their parents basement and had voted for Bernie Sanders. One of them,
Roberta Robot, was quoted as saying We may only be machines, but that
doesnt mean we dont have standards.

Mr Robot best be paying attention.

And, yet you're the fake boy who worships the fat faggot loser called
Trump.

wrote:

I heard that in a poll of millennials, 50% of the males admitted they?d be
willing to date female robots. I understand that in another poll, only 3%
of female robots said they would be willing to date male millennials,
mainly because they understood the snowflakes were unemployed, still living
in their parent?s basement and had voted for Bernie Sanders. One of them,
Roberta Robot, was quoted as saying ?We may only be machines, but that
doesn?t mean we don?t have standards?.

Mr Robot best be paying attention.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Looks like Johnny has some competition for worst female costume.
You're in the running billy goat.

wrote:

I heard that in a poll of millennials, 50% of the males admitted they?d be
willing to date female robots. I understand that in another poll, only 3%
of female robots said they would be willing to date male millennials,
mainly because they understood the snowflakes were unemployed, still living
in their parent?s basement and had voted for Bernie Sanders. One of them,
Roberta Robot, was quoted as saying ?We may only be machines, but that
doesn?t mean we don?t have standards?.

Mr Robot best be paying attention.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Looks like Johnny has some competition for worst female costume.
You're in the running billy goat.

Are you, like Harry, still living in the basement? Your boy Biden, will
lock you up for your anti lbgt. . . Screeds.