John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default millenials

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:06:54 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

I heard that in a poll of millennials, 50% of the males admitted they’d be
willing to date female robots. I understand that in another poll, only 3%
of female robots said they would be willing to date male millennials,
mainly because they understood the snowflakes were unemployed, still living
in their parent’s basement and had voted for Bernie Sanders. One of them,
Roberta Robot, was quoted as saying “We may only be machines, but that
doesn’t mean we don’t have standards”.

Mr Robot best be paying attention.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!